Namaste is your YOGA studio and WELLNESS center in the green Heeley.
Everybody is welcome to our cosy studio to enjoy a YOGA class, both styles HATHA and YIN/NIDRA, to improve the control of the body in a FLEXIBILITY lesson, to relax with an unforgettable MASSAGE, or to rise up the energy level with a REIKI or SHIATSU treatment.
We are COVID PREPARED, and observing the latest UK Government guidelines for both workers and customers inside the studio and massage room.
To keep we all safe and guarantee a flowing attendance in the class (8 people/lesson), we have updated our terms and conditions form.
Please read carefully.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
(brief resume of the points regarding COVID-19 assessment, for the full document click here)
- max 8 people/class, 2sqm/person
- booking is mandatory, no drop in allowed
- cancellation is mandatory, reschedule will not be allowed if YOU don't cancel by yourself at least 45' before the class starts. Spots are limited, so please be kind and respectful of the other yogis who want to attend a class
- no equipment will be provided, you have to bring your own mat, block, blanket, strap, etc.. If you don't have any, you can buy second hand sticky mat and high quality cork block at the studio at a very reasonable price, or hire a Yoga Kit for £1
- wearing a face cover is not mandatory but strongly suggested. Face masks are provided at the studio for £1
- only verbal corrections, hands off adjustments, and no physical contact in a yoga or flexibility lesson
- before to enter the studio your hands will be sanitised, and your body temperature checked. You will not be allowed to join the class if it is over 37.6°C
- common areas as reception, changing room, corridors, and toilets must be used as less as possible.
- we encourage you to arrive at the studio in your yoga/massage kit, and where possible to travel home to change/shower
- you can not show to the class/massage if you have COVID-19 symptoms
When clients book a class or a massage they are stating that:
1- They have not been in contact with anyone with Covid-19 in the last 14 days, to the best of their knowledge
2- They have not had any symptoms:
- a recent onset of a new, continuous cough
- a high temperature (typically over 37.8℃)
- a loss of, or change in, normal sense of smell and / or taste
3- Should the clients contract the virus, or be contacted by the Track & Trace service and advised to self-isolate, they must inform Namaste Yoga Ashram Ltd as soon as possible.
Depending upon the timing, Namaste Yoga Ashram Ltd will need to contact the practitioner and may need to contact other clients possibly affected, and to self-isolate.